Friday 23 September 2011

Caffeine dependency and Disturbia

For some reason I'm relying more and more on caffeine. If I don't have a coffee every couple of hours I feel more confused than an owl on a tanning bed.


Despite not being able to make it to the launch party for their new line, and my coffee cravings causing me to have all the social skills of the Rain Man, I headed over to Disturbia Clothing's new HQ in Hoults Yard, Newcastle, to check out their new space.


With designs based on A Clockwork Orange, Scarface, and the childhood scarring Gremlins, Disturbia have totally nailed it, for horror and movie fans alike, as well as designs from top artists such as Godmachine and Drew Millward.


You can check out Disturbia's new line in person, or over at their website right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment